Property Condition Assessment (PCA)
$2,900.00 – $3,500.00
A Property Condition Assessment (PCA) is completed to evaluate which, if any, capital expenses will likely be required to maintain an asset for the foreseeable future. Our PCA report is completed to comply with ASTM E2018 standards and will include the following —
- Site and Grounds inspection – Pavement, curbs, loading docks, walks, landscaping, irrigation, site drainage, exterior lighting, walls, fencing/railings, signage and exterior amenities.
- Structural Systems – Foundations and structural framing of walls, columns, intermediate floors and roofs.
- Building Envelope – Roofing systems, exterior finishes, stairs and steps, exterior doors and windows.
- Interior Building Components – Interior finishes of common areas and tenant areas.
- Mechanical Systems – Property owned electrical, heating ventilation & air conditioning, plumbing and conveyance systems.
- Regulatory compliance – Life safety, fire suppression systems and general visual review of property compliance to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Includes contacting the local building, zoning and fire department/authorities to identify any currently outstanding building or fire code violations at the subject property.
- Interviews and document review regarding the age and building condition of property improvements.
How it Works
1) Order Online answering a few short questions at checkout.
2) The Biproxi Team will organize a site visit and immediately commence research in preparing your property condition report.
3) Following the site visit, the Biproxi Team will put together a comprehensive PCA report and deliver this straight to your inbox.
If you have any questions about ordering a Property Condition Assessment, please use the help button — our team is standing by to answer any questions you have regarding Property Condition Assessments.
Most of our services are delivered within 48 hours of scheduled appointment. We manage scheduling, editing, and all vendor relationships so there's just one person you work with.
Using our nationwide network, we've negotiated some of the most competitive rates in the industry. We personally vet all vendors to ensure quality delivery with every order.
Quality & Support
We guarantee quality. If you are ever dissatisfied we will make it right. High-quality assets can help a listing sell faster and for more money. Your account manager works with you until it's right.